Taborowska Katarzyna (* 31 May 1974 Krakow-) violinist and composer. At the center of her interests is electro-acoustic and electronic music, the search for new sounds, and the expansion of the possibilities of acoustic instruments with electronics. Improvised music, live electornic and various combinations of music and video. The point of reference is the timbre of the sound, working on its spectrum, noticing the potential it contains.
News about the artist on the website polmic.pl.
Works with violin:
- String Quartet No. 1 (1994)
- String Quartet No. 2 (1998)
- Ping Violin Tape Pong for violin and tape (2000)
- EQ SOUND for flute, clarinet, violin and cello (2002)
- String Quartet No. 3 (2004)
- Atmo 01 for violin and tape (2004)
- Elektroberek for violin and tape (2004)
- And that was the whole thing for violin and tape (2005)
- Emphase for violin and symphony orchestra (2012)