Kalina Świątnicka (* 29 April 1988 Warsaw-) a composer whose artistic output includes numerous orchestral, chamber, solo and electroacoustic works, audiovisual installations, music for films and animations, as well as music for computer games, music for plays theater, music for performing arts and museum exhibitions.
Detailed information is available on the artist’s official website.
Pieces with the violin:
- La lumière string quartet (2005)
- Une étoile noire piano quintet (2006)
- Mother of the Hanged a song for bass, violin and piano (2007)
- Vocalise for mezzo-soprano, violin, viola and cello (2008)
- Poèmes pour Begue to the text of Jean Lescure for string quartet and mezzo-soprano (2012)