Sylvia Filus (* December 3.? Lublin-) composer living and working in France. Winner of the Trophée de la Réussite au Féminin, awarded in France by the France-Euro-Méditerranée association to women from European and Mediterranean countries for their professional achievements (2010). Her achievements mainly include film music, but also piano, chamber and vocal pieces, for orchestra (chamber, symphonic, jazz) and songs.
You can read about the detailed oeuvre and achievements of the artist on the site.
Recordings available here.
The composer’s violin literature:
- Accent for string quartet (1996)
- Accent, transcription for flute and string trio (1999)
- Music for the film Personal Best, dir. Viktorii Marinov for flute, clarinet, violin, cello and piano (2004)
- Reconciliation for violin, marimba, harp, piano, double bass and percussion (2006)
- Music for the film Accord parfait, dir. Izabeli Bartosik for mezzo-soprano, violin, piano and percussion instruments (2006)
- Music for the film Le danseur de jazz (El negro que ténia el alma blanca), dir. Benito Perojo for flute, clarinet, violin, cello, piano and percussion instruments (2011)
- Music for the film Cretinetti: troppo bello! in dir. André Deed for flute, clarinet, violin, cello, piano, harp and percussion instruments (2011)
- Danseur de jazz – suite, transcription for flute, clarinet, violin, cello and piano (2012)
- Élégie for violin and piano (2014)