Zawadzka Gołosz Anna
Zawadzka Gołosz Anna (* December 1, 1955 Krakow-), composer of chamber, symphonic and electroacoustic music. Professor of the Academy of Music in Krakow.
Discography on discogs.com.
Pieces with the violin:
- Ornamental improvisations for two violins, clarinet, cellos, vibraphone and piano (1991)
- Metaphras for string quartet (2001)
- Cadenza for string quartet (2001) review of the piece
- Tanviolingo-metamorphrases for violin and piano (2003)
- Solotutti for solo violin (2005)
- Spettro for violin, piano and symphony orchestra (2013) review of the piece