Anna Sowa (* November 19, 1987 Tymbark-) – composer of the young generation. Her work shows an interest in the idea of syncretic art. He is a co-founder of the Kalakara Group, which implements the idea of instrumental theater. Striving to popularize contemporary art, Anna Sowa has been a co-organizer of the Controlled Festival in Radom since 2013 (carried out, among others, as part of the Ministry of Culture and National Heritage projects: “Lutosławski – Promesa” 2013 and “Kolberg – Promesa” 2014). Anna Sowa’s works are presented at prestigious music events in Poland and abroad.
Detailed information about the artist on the official website
You can watch the interview with Anna Sowa here.
Chamber pieces with violin:
- String quartet, pedagogical piece (2017)
- Seh, do, yek…! for violin, accordion and electronics (2018)
- Étouffé for accordion, violin and electronics (2019)
- String Quartet No. 1 (2019)
- Message for the Year of the Metal Rat II for percussion, accordion, piano, 2 violins and electronics (2020)
- Un for saxophones, percussion, accordion, violin and electronics (2020)
- piece for saxophone and violin player (2020)
- It’s Only the End of the World – music theater for voice, flute, saxophone, percussion, piano, violin, cello, video and electronics (2020)
- Close Up – instrumental theater for voice, accordion, violin and electronics (2021)