Ratusińska Weronika (* September 9, 1977 Warsaw-) violinist, composer and teacher. Repeatedly awarded for her compositions performed at important festivals in Poland and abroad. CDs with her works were honored with phonographic awards. Currently he lectures at the FCUM in Białystok.
Information is also available at culture.pl.
Works with violin:
- For Seven Beats for flute, violin and viola (1996)
- String Quartet No. 1 (1997)
- Divertimento per archi [version for string quartet] (1998)
- Amarcord for violin and piano (2000) (sheet music)
- Memory from Chamonix for soprano, alto recorder, percussion, violin and tape (2002)
- Concerto for amplified violin, instrumental ensemble and tape (2002)
- String Quartet No. 2 “Last Moments” (2003)
the album “Chamber Music” by Weronika Ratusińska