Klaudia Pasternak (* 1980 Warsaw-) nominated twice for the Polityka Passport Award – composer and conductor. Her works have been awarded at many composition competitions and are performed at festivals and music events in Poland and abroad. She collaborated with Program 2 of Polish Television. Recordings of her compositions were broadcast by Telewizja Polska, Program 2 of Polish Radio, Bis Polish Radio, Radio Kampus, Radio in Hamburg and Radio in Denmark, as well as released on CDs by Pacific Youth Choir, Musica Viva Choir, Ensemble Academy Kyoto and Acte Préalable publishing house .
The current composer’s website is available here.
Detailed information also available at polmic.pl.
A channel with recordings on the YouTube channel.
Chamber pieces with violin:
- Pictures from the Tatras for string trio (1998)
- Diabolicus for violin, cello, electric guitar and piano (2000)
- Devil’s Elbow for string quartet (2004)
- Ecclesia Psychedelica for soprano, baritone, violin, cello and piano (2005-2006)
- I hold you to my heart for soprano and string quartet, to the composer’s words (2009)