Grażyna Krzanowska (* 1 March 1952 Legnica -) composer and teacher. A graduate of Tadeusz Natansowan’s composition class at the State Higher School of Music in Wrocław. Organizer of music events.
Information about the composer on the wikipedia website and on culture.pl.
Pieces for violin:
- String Quartet No. 1 (1973)
- Trio for two violins and cello (1974)
- Postlude for mezzo-soprano, flute, guitar, violin and cello (1978)
- Partita for violin and piano * (1979)
- Nursery rhymes, three easy pieces for violin and piano * (1980)
- String Quartet No. 2 * (1980)
- Twelve etudes for young violinists * (1981)
- Four Caprices for solo violin (1981)
- Cienie for female voice, flute and string quartet (1983)
- Krakowiak, Mazurek and Wiwat for violin and piano (1984)
- Variations on a song by Lech Miklaszewski “Student of the First Class” for violin and piano * (1985-86)
- Presenza for solo violin * (1986)
- Three Pieces for violin and piano * (1994)