Martyna Kosecka (* 18.January 1989 Gdynia-) composer, conductor, performer. She is a laureate of many Polish and foreign composers’ competitions. He creates compositions for solo instruments, chamber ensembles and a large symphony orchestra. In his music, he uses spectral techniques of organizing sound material and experiments with scale, tuning, microintervals and the perception of time. He often uses performative elements, balancing between instrumental theater and improvisation techniques. Since 2019, her compositions have been published by Donemus Holland.
In 2013, together with the Iranian composer Idin Samimi Mofakham, she founded the Spectro Center for New Music, specializing in the organization of workshops and organizing a series of concerts on contemporary music. Their intense activity contributed significantly to the inauguration of the festival of contemporary music – the International Tehran Contemporary Music Festival, which is currently the largest festival dedicated to contemporary music, operating in the Middle East. Since 2016, he has been one of the artistic directors of the Festival.
Channel on you tube with the composer’s works.
Pieces with the violin:
- Piano trio Length of the moment of uncertainty. From Thought to Creation (2011)
- Love Scenes for flute, oboe, saxophone, accordion, piano and violin (2012)
- ENT1701 for flute, oboe, French horn, violin, cello and piano (2012)
- Isorropia. In search of balance for five instruments and electronics (2020)
- Omicron for flute, clarinet, piano and string trio (2021)
- Arkhe: Noise Maps for amplified string quartet, electronics and 3D mapping (2021)
- Weightlessness for flute (s), bass clarinet, piano, violin and cello (2021)
- Illud Tempus. Movements for violin and viola (2022)