Aleksandra Chmielewska (* September 1, 1993 Warsaw-), a composer of the young generation. She is a laureate of many international composition competitions. Her works are regularly presented at music events in Poland and abroad. She is the author of orchestral, chamber and choral pieces performed by recognized artists and recorded on CDs. Many of them are programmatic, as the artist is interested in the relationship between music and visual phenomena. He permanently cooperates with the Dutch music publisher Donemus. In his music, he is primarily looking for in-depth emotional contact with the listener.
She is the chairman of the Youth Circle of the Polish Composers ‘Union, as well as an ordinary member of the ZAiKS Authors’ Association, a member of the board of the Musical Talents of Europe Foundation, a member of the executive committee of the International Council of CIAM Artists.
Chamber music with the violin:
- Tanz der Schloss for string quartet (2011)
- The snakes charmer for oboe and string quintet (2012)
- Cubik’s rube for string quintet (2012)
- Night of the Three Moons for string trio (2013)
- String Quartet No. 1 (2014)
- Trzy miniatury for oboe and string quintet (2015)
- Jewish Dances for clarinet, violin and piano (2018)
- Postcards from Warsaw for string quintet (2019)