Arnhold Katarzyna (* 4. VIII. 1968 Opole-) composer, currently living and working in Amsterdam. Her works have been performed at many festivals in Poland and abroad. He willingly collaborates with visual artists, creating jointly multimedia projects.
Katarzyna Arnhold’s music on her soundcloud channel.
Works with violin:
- Sketches for a portrait for solo violin 1988
- Glossary for violin and harpsichord 1989
- Transformations for a string quartet 1990
- Melancholy Black Sun for a female voice, string trio and three reciters 1996
- Laughter like a rustle of dead leaves – a study of a whisper for solo violin 1998
- Penetration-Zastyganie for violin and piano 1999
- Soul from the body flew funeral supplications for bass-baritone, bagpipes, violin and three mourners 2000